Our Products List
Side Mounted Level Switch
We are experts in offering a wide range of Side Mounted Level Switches which offer great reliability and performance. These can be used effortlessly for high, low and middle point level switching applications. We can offer these products in various sizes and configurations with easy moving pivoted float assembly. These prdoucts are used extensively by our clients and deliver exceptional value for money.
- Most economical, maintenance free and reliable device for point level switching..
- Dual Permanent Alnico magnets
- ±2 mm repeatability.
- 40/50/65/80 or 100 NB Flange drilled to ASA 150#.
- Cast AI, weatherproof to IP 56/IP 65 or ex-proof Gr.IIA & B or IIC Enclosure
- ¾" ET / ½" NPT Electrical connection.
- SS 304/SS 316/SS 316L/PP/PTEE Float & Watted Parts.
- 0.6 min Sp. Gr depending upon float material and dimensions.
- Micro Switch rated at 5 Amp, 220 VAC, SPDT/DPDT/ Air break type also available.
- Load/Insulation: Resistive, 150 mega ohms at 1.5 KV.
- Internal and external mounting through a chamber/Cage.
- 20 Kg/cm² max pr at ambient temp. Special design available for higher pressures
- 150ºC max temp for standard model & upto 350ºC depending upon float material, switch elements and mounting
Float Level Switch (Ballon Type)
We also offer a large range of Balloon Type Level Switches that are used for diverse purposes across various industries. Our products are renowned for offering extrmely reliable and dependable performance. We can also make and deliver these in a wide range of specifications and can also customize them as per the needs of our clients. This has made us one of the most well known names in the region.
- Simple, reliable, economical, long life and maintenance free.
- 3 to 15 meter cable length with adjustable counter weight
- Non Toxic Polypropylene float .
- Micro Switch operated with 5A, OR 15 A, 220 VAC rating .
- -20 to 80ºC working temperature .
- 5 Bar Max. Pressure.
- Neoprene/PVC Cable .
- 0.8 min Sp. Gravity of fluid
- Can be flange mounted from top of tank
Top Mounted Level Switches
We offer a diverse range of Top Mounted Level Switches that can be used in mini tanks and in big vessels easily. We use very high quality raw materials and adhere to world class standards while making our products. All these products deliver exceptional perforamnce even in the most demanding scenarios. These products have received a lot of appreciation from our clients.
Apart from this, our range is offered with an accuracy of +/-5mm and process connection is 3" NB flange as per ASA 150# or any other standard as per clients requirement. The floats are water tested to work at 15 Kg/cm2. The working temperature of our product is 90 Deg C.
- Very reliable yet a low cost instrument .
- ±5 mm accuracy
- Available in single & multiple floats
- Hermetically sealed magnetic switcher at per fixed positions in the guide pipe
- 2"/3" MS Flanged connection as per ASA 150# or as per customer's requirement
- Can be wired directly with low load, use control (Relay) unit for high resistive/inductive loads
- Available in Ex-Proof Gr IIA & IIB/W eather proof connection box
- Max. Pressure upto 20Kg/cm² and 80 Deg C temprature
- Custom designed to your exact guide length and float dimensions
- Side mounted bracket available for easy installation in open tanks/sumps
- PC/PL/DCS, Alarm Annunciator configurable
- Also available with external cage
Mini Level Switches
- Low price still high reliability with fast and easy installation
- Ideal for general applications like water, diesel and oils
- Top/side Mounted versions
- Available in many combinations of float materials, float sizes and process connections to suit customer's requirements
- Minimum Sp. Gravity 0.6
- Threaded male/female adopter with lock nut/round/rectangular mounting plate
- Connection as per Customer's requirement
- Contacts: Switch rated at 0.5 Amp. 220V AC
- Optional relay controller
Displacer Level Switch
We are one of the most well known names offering a wide range of Dispalcer Level Switches. Our products are built using very high quality materials and we follow world class standards. These products are used extensively across industries like construction, steel, chemical and petrochemiclas. We can offer these in a wide range of specifications as per the needs of our clients.
- Based on Buoyancy, Principle, displacer suspended by a spring
- Versatile for Level control and have advantage over float type switches .
- Best for agitated liquids like – paint & varnishes, Heavy oil and foaming liquids
- Displacer Adjustable atany point
- SS 304/SS 316/SS 316L/PP/PTEF Displacer
- Micro Switch Operated, rated at 5 or 15 Amp 220V AC
- Explosion Proof/Weatherproof Connection Box
- Standerd length upto 15 meter
- Single/Multiple Displacers, max upto 3 displacers
Top Mounted Float Level Switch
- Suuitable for wide range of fluids from clear water to hazardous chemicals
- It can be used for single point level sensing
- SS 304/ SS 316/ SS 136L/ PP Ball Type Floats.
- Ideal for high temprature (250 Deg C) and pressure (20 Bar) applications
- MS Still pipe as std and SS 304/ SS 316 on demand
- Pressure Die-Cast Alluminium Enclosure weather proof/Ex-proof IIA/IIB class
- Micro switch is rated at 5 A/15 A 220V AC, SPDT or DPTD
- Top Mounting with 100NB MS Powder coated Flange as std, other material on demand
- Can be supplied with External Cage and isolation valves
Side Mounted ( Magnetic ) Float Level Switch
Our company is also one of the mst well konwn names offering different types of Side Mounted Float Level Switches. We design and build them using fine quality raw materials and adhere to stringent quality standards. Our products can be used for opaque and turbid fluids even at extremely high temperature and pressures without facing even the slightest problem.
- Best For turbulent applications as the switching differential is more .
- Suitable for internal mounting through the side of tank.
- SS 304/ SS 316/ SS316L Monnel Ball Type Floats.
- Micro switch operated by a magnetic attraction sleeve linked by a rod to the SS float
- Typical applications include condensate, oil and viscous fluuids
- Available for very high pressure upto 100 Kg/cm² and temprature 350ºC .
- SS float size varies according in weather proof and explision proof versions