Our Products List
Tubular Level Gauge ( TLG-19 )
We offer high quality Tubular Level Gauge that is one of oue most successful products. The high durability and performance offered of these products has made us one of the leading names offering these products in the market. We cater to a wide range of clients and industries and pride ourselvers on delivering world class prducts that deliver excellent performance and value.
- Local liquid level indication ( Visual ).
- Material available MS/CS/SS304/SS316/PP and Teflon.
- Choice of Tie rod or C-Frame construction in MS/SS.
- With and Without Isolating Valve ( Needle type ).
- Material integrity assured through strict compliance of chemical composition analysis in a standard laboratory.
- H grade borosilicate glass tube 16/19/25 mm outer dia with teflon Packing.
- Glass tube can be removed online i.e. without disconnection from the vassel.
- Standard Connection : 1/2"/3/4"/1" Flange drilled to ASA 150#. Other on request.
- Alluminium /SS scale with 5mm resolution as standard and 1 mm on request.
- Drain Plug (1/2") Vent Plug (3/4") as std and drain / vent valve as optional.
- Safety Ball check device ( optional ).
- Defrost / illuminator available on request.
- Hydro Test Pressure : 12 kg/cm2, 100deg C max working temperature.
Reflex ( RLG-19 ) & Transparent Level Gauuge ( TpLG-19 )
We also offer a wide range of Refelx Level Gauges that are made with flat glass gauge and come equipped with accurately molded teeth. These products are fit for measurement of liquid level in vessels opertaing under high pressure and temperature environment. We ensure that our products can perform in the most demanding situations and offer great service and vlaue to our clients..
- Designed for liquid level indication in vessels under high pressure & temperature condition.
- PP,CS,MS,SS 304 , SS 316 , SS 316L , Chambers and isolation valves.
- Chamber machined from 40mm square bar with 1/2" BSP drain & Vent plugs.
- Tempered borosilicate glass ( Indigenous / Klingerite ), resistant to chemicals , thermal & mechanical shocks.
- Working Pressure 65 Kg/cm2 max and 450°C temperature.
- Graded Alloy Steel U Bolts , nuts & Studs as std and SS on Demand .
- Flanged connection drilled to ASA 150# or as per customers requirements.
- Large chamber construction available for boiling , foaming , flashing , or surging liquids.
- Weld-pad construction for liquids containing suspended solids.
- Isolating valves, safety ball check , scale , illuminator, frost free , heating /cooling arrangement are optional.s.